To Our Valued Community,
Rettinger Fireplace acknowledges the severity of this unprecedented circumstance and has been taking extra precautions to maintain a safe and healthy working environment for its staff and customers. We remain committed to holding ourselves to the highest standard and providing safe and reliable service to our customers. On a daily basis, we continue to update our policies and procedures in response to COVID-19.
In an effort to protect our community and staff, Rettinger Fireplace has put the following procedures in place:
- • Encouraging all staff to become educated and adhere to proactive safety measures provided by the CDC.
- • Confirming with employees that neither they or their family members have met any criteria requiring quarantine as specified by the CDC.
- • Confirming with customers for in-home appointments that they, their family members or anyone residing in the home have not met any criteria requiring quarantine as specified by the CDC.
- • Offering customers the ability to cancel in-home appointments for any reason.
- • Encouraging customers correspond via phone/email as we attempt to limit showroom occupancy to only members of our staff.
We ask that all customers utilize our Contact Us Form or call/text us at 856-783-5501 for the fastest response.
Thank you for your adherence to these policies and we look forward to continuing our relationship.
The Rettinger Family